Welcome to My Blog!

What can I say? I like to travel.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Friday is Quickly Approaching!

With Friday coming up almost too quickly, I'd like to say thank you to the people who made this trip possible for me!!

First, I'd like to thank Pops and Uncle Richard for paying for the trip. I've always been jealous of how much my grandfather gets to travel--he's been to both Egypt and Venice in the past year alone! (I think he's in Venice right now). Now I don't have to be jealous because I'm going to Africa! :)

Secondly, I'd like to thank my mom for paying for all the supplies (like the $200 camera lens. Love you!) and helping me get organized. Yes, you were right about the backpack!

Today's the last day of class. We'll be finishing up a photo collage of ourselves to show to anyone who wants to know more about us in Africa. We'll also be finishing up our camera lessons. By today I'll hopefully know everything about shutter speed, aperture, and iso. Or at least I'll know more than when I started.

We're also going on a hike around the neighborhood with our cameras. This is practice for the miles of walking we'll be doing in Africa. I need to get my hiking boots sufficiently broken in before then, or we might have a few problems!

Before I go, I would like to thank my whole family for being so supportive and helpful. I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment